Sunday 24 November 2013

The Chris Robson Band - Blog

The Chris Robson Band


  So... I have decided to start a blog so that anyone out there who may be interested in my music can keep up to date with what's going on. For anyone that doesn't know who I am or what I do, I am a singer/songwriter, and despite the name, at present I am a band of one ( although I have fronted a band of four recently, bit that will be the subject of a different post).
 
  I am going to use this blog to tell you about my music; where I am playing, forthcoming releases, what I am currently working on, and any other music related projects I have going at the time.

  Please feel free to make any comments or ask any questions you may have, especially about my songs or songwriting in general. I really do want to hear feedback about my songs, regardless of whether it is good or bad, so don't hold back either way!

No comments:

Post a Comment